So have you all been using the Doxology Chart 2012? Have you been giving thanks to God for one specific blessing in your life every day so far this year?
I have to admit that although I give thanks to God everyday for all He has done, there have been some days that I have forgotten to write down that one specific blessing for which I am thankful. I have been sure to go back and write it in so that by the end of the year, I have a full list of 365 specific blessings for which I am thankful.
I wanted to share with you today what I am thankful for so far this year:
1. My husband’s sense of humor-He keeps me laughing 24/7! Our baby girl is going to come into a home filled with laughter.
2. My church family- I love them so much!
3. A Good Job-It’s a blessing to work in a Christian environment.
4. My husband’s love- This particular day he picked up dinner because I was absolutely exhausted.
5. Great co-workers- We laugh together. We cry together. We pray together.
6. God’s presence- There is nothing more peaceful and reassuring than being in God’s presence.
7. My amazing parents- They really are the WORLD’S GREATEST!
8. My wonderful suegros (in-laws)- They are like my second set of parents. LOVE THEM!
9. Baby girl moving in my belly- It’s one of the oddest sensations but also one the best parts of being pregnant.
10. God’s creativity- He knows how to make things interesting and beautiful.
What about you? What are you thankful for today?
I am linked up to: Heavenly Homemakers Gratituesday